It was the second challenge and everything was going our way so far. All I had was a mousetrap, a spoon, and an idea. I started by hot glueing the mouse trap to a block of wood for a better base. I used duct tape to fasten the spoon to my mousetrap. I also glued a stopper to the mouse trap which was just a piece of wood to stop the spoon so that it didn't have too much power. After testing it, it still had too much power. I made another stopper that was a triangle to stop it even sooner but even that had too much power. I realized that it was starting from too far back so I didn't pull back as far and it got closer to the cup. I put a small block in to make it constant but now it wasn't going far enough. I sanded it down and tested until it had just the right amount of power. Then I ran into a different problem where it wouldn't go straight, so I had to play around with its angle until it was just right and I made it in. Now we were two for two and on our way to victory.